How many amazing videos have you seen lately from car dashcams? Meteors, lightning, trees falling, crazy driving – catch it all any time it happens with a dashcam.
This Full High Definition 1080P Car Dashcam Digital Video Recorder is the best you’ll get under $100. Sure it doesn’t have a GPS and isn’t quite as good as more expensive models, but to get better you’ll have to pay over $200. Reviews show this dashcam outperforms anything else in it’s price category.
- Full HD 1080P 2.7” Wide Screen Mini Car DVR
- Powerful document protection function, the video will be saved intactly even though there are power outages or machine damage occurred under recording.
- Seamless continuous recording, it will not miss any footage.
- Cigarette lighter/power outlet power supply.
- Turns on and recording automatically when car starts, so you never miss a thing!
- Automatic circulating recording. Old unwanted recording are automatically erased to record new footage.
- View live footage on LCD and supports on-spot play back to check what you got.
- Automatic timer setting for recording stop.
- Screen shots function – to capture still picture while recording and reviewing.
- Can charge through USB.
- Supports a 32GB Micro SDHC Card – not included.
- MOV Video Format
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Supports AV out – cable not included.
Price includes free shipping within Australia & New Zealand.